If you are a couple that is newly engaged or newlyweds, or a photographer or vendor that would like to be featured on The Bohemian Wedding, we would love to hear from you! We except real weddings and engagement shoots, as well as styled shots. If it fits within our bohemian concept then we would love to feature you on our site. The Bohemian Wedding prefers to feature weddings that are untraditional, free-spirited and contain a wanderlust or whimsical touch. If this fits the criteria of your images that you would like to submit, then this is the perfect site for you.
We have included some tips on how to get your submission noticed by us below. Please read through the tips and make sure your photos meet all of the requirements.
You will hear back, usually within two weeks if your submission has been accepted or not. If it hasn't been selected, then please don't worry, as we only select specific styles for our brand. That doesn't mean they are not the perfect fit for a different blog.
Please send your submission via email to email@example.com.
Do you have a real wedding or styled shoot that features a bohemian style or feeling? We would love to feature the innovative ways that your couples or stylists have created a bohemian theme or concept for a wedding.
How to submit
To submit your real wedding, or styled shoot you can do so as a zipped file to our inbox (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via a Dropbox link.
Here's what to include in your submission:
· 25-50 non-watermarked images of the wedding or shoot that you'd like to have featured on our blog
· Good quality images sized to at least 630 pixels wide (horizontal and vertical)
· For real wedding submissions please include a variety of detailed shots and special moments from the day to show the love story.
· We love uniquely styled shoots, especially ones that fit with our bohemian wedding brand.
· A couple sentences explaining any methods that bohemian style was embraced in the wedding/shoot
· Vendor list with credit links for everyone involved in the shoot
· Paragraph or two from the couple about their experiences from the wedding, (as a bonus a brief love story about their relationship).
· Brief explanation of the shoot.
*Please make sure to ask for permission from the couple about them being featured before submitting a real wedding.
We do prefer exclusivity, however, we do make exceptions for shoots that showcase our bohemian style. Once your submission has been published on The Bohemian Wedding, you are free to submit elsewhere. Although, we would like to politely request that you and any vendors that are involved, please wait at least 4 weeks before submitting to another wedding blog.
We do receive a high amount of emails and submissions and it may take up to 2 weeks for us to get back to you. We will do our best to respond efficiently, but if you have not heard from us within the 2-week timeframe, please feel free to submit to another blog. Please expect your work to be published within approximately one month after acceptance.
Once everything is properly received for the feature, there is usually a 4-week wait before the feature / shoot is published. If your wedding is a great match fit for The Bohemian Wedding, then we'll let you know within two weeks. Thank you for considering The Bohemian Wedding.